[Freeipa-users] Replica FQDN / Domain question

Christophe TREFOIS christophe.trefois at uni.lu
Wed Feb 1 20:37:56 UTC 2017

Hi Martin,

Thanks for the reply! That's the plan. As we can't really change REALM easily or as it's not recommended, we have to unfortunately drag this "issue" with us.

This by the way, leads us to not being able to setup SRV records as we collide with an AD in the same organisation. Real shame realm can't be changed somehow. For now, no failover for us.

Kind regards,
Christophe

Sent from my iPhone