[Freeipa-users] Gateway_timeout Error

deepak dimri deepak.dimri2016 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 12:30:44 UTC 2017

Hi All,

I am stuck with this gateway error on my replicas. I recreated the replicas
but that did not help either. I realised that if i just keep my primary ipa
up then i do not get the error on the secondary/replica server. The error
logs on replica shows hits are getting successfully executed but i am
certain that its trying to bind to primary ipa server when i am trying to
open the hosts/users entries. It seems its failing to make ldap bind to
primary server and then eventually timing out.

Any idea why in my case replica is trying to connect to ipa master?

Thanks,
Deepak