[Freeipa-users] Trust between freeipa servers of different domains

ivan lago ivan.lago at futhwo.it
Fri Feb 3 14:49:05 UTC 2017

Hello,

Is it possible to configure 2 freeipa servers, serving different domains (let’s sal dom1.com <http://dom1.com/> and dom2.com <http://dom2.com/>) to estabilish a trust so that users form one domain can use resources under the control of the other one?
And if it is possible, would it be doable to estabilish cross-servers user groups, with users from both the servers?

Initially I would be in control of both of servers, so I would be able to do any needed “hack” on the configuration.

Thanks,

Ivan