[Freeipa-users] VERSION: 4.4.0, IPA Replica DOES NOT Work

deepak dimri deepak.dimri2016 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 12:16:18 UTC 2017

I am wondering Does IPA Replica as standalone without IPA Master being up
works for you guys? Mine and my collogue IPA setup in our own Dev
environment with VERSION: 4.2 works perfectly fine. but now when we are
moving to staging env we are getting IPA version VERSION: 4.4.0,
API_VERSION: 2.213 installed through yum in centos 7 and replica now DOES
NOT WORK as standalone unit.

We either keep getting GATEWAY_TIMEOUT Error on the browser or its taking
hell lot of time to fetch user and host objects from Replica DS. The moment
we bring up our IPA Server up replica also starts working fine.

I am not sure but unfortunately there is no helpful reply i am getting on
this issue and wondering if any one else is having TIMEOUT issue with
replica with version 4.4?

Thanks,
Deepak