[Freeipa-users] Jenkins integration?

Alexander Bokovoy abokovoy at redhat.com
Sat Feb 11 15:11:39 UTC 2017

On la, 11 helmi 2017, Michael Ströder wrote:
>Alexander Bokovoy wrote:

>>> I would prefer if the users are not allowed to login into a
>>> shell on the Jenkins server. Surely this restriction can be
>>> implemented with pam as well.
>>
>> Yes, you can use HBAC rules to prevent them from access to the host.
>
>But this introduces a hard dependency on host system administration which I personally
>always try to avoid.
>
>As said: Your mileage may vary.
So we are talking about FreeIPA and a system enrolled to FreeIPA. This
system is already managed in FreeIPA.

Your mileage may vary, indeed, but I'd rather re-use what is available
to you than implement a parallel infrastructure, including reliability
aspects.

Anyway, I think we are distancing away from the original topic.
--
/ Alexander Bokovoy