[Freeipa-users] FreeIPA Fedora 25 and IPA CentOS 7.3

Ente Trompete ente.trompete at protonmail.com
Wed Feb 22 10:45:36 UTC 2017

Hi,

I have currently running one IdM Server (package version 4.4.0-14) on CentOS 7.3 (x86_64). The first which I must ask is: which FreeIPA Version is basis of this version because on https://www.freeipa.org/page/Main_Page under News only v4.4.1 – v.4.4.3 are listed.

The next question which I have is: can I install a Fedora 25 and use the included FreeIPA v4.4.1-3 to create a replica of the existing 4.4.0-14? My problem is that I will use an ARM32 computer as replica and Centos 7.3 runs properly on it but the repositories includes only ipa-client packages. No ipa-server* package (BTW also for ARM64 is only  ipa-server-common available). But in the repositories of Fedora 25 ARM32 I can found all.

TIA,
Silvio