[Freeipa-users] FreeIPA Fedora 25 and IPA CentOS 7.3

Ente Trompete ente.trompete at protonmail.com
Thu Feb 23 09:17:27 UTC 2017

Hi,

THX for your answer but as you can see in your test, you get freeipa-server 4.4.3 installed and if you follow the link offered by Alexander Red Hat/CentOS uses another versioning as the FreeIPA project contained in Fedora. So to create a replica with freeipa-server 4.4.3 from a CentOS ipa-server 4.4.0-<xx> can work but must not. And with any patching of CentOS and/or Fedora new problems can appear.

I must either switch also the primary replica to FreeIPA (Fedora) or can’t use ARM based computer for the second. Maybe a Gigabyte BRIX is a got alternative. Of course really more expensive and the Banna PI was then bought for the trash, maybe I can install Android and use it as TV box ;-).

Br,
Silvio