[Freeipa-users] sudo NOPASSWD for a single command

Auerbach, Steven Steven.Auerbach at flbog.edu
Thu Feb 23 14:43:44 UTC 2017

Yes, I implemented in Policy -> Sudo -> Sudo Commands as:
Sudo Command:              NOPASSWD: /sbin/vgs

The script (executed by a non-root, administrative group user on an enrolled host) specifies:
….
hostname >> statresults.txt
cat /etc/redhat-release >> statresults.txt
uname -r >> statresults.txt
printf "\n " >> statresults.txt
sudo vgs >> statresults.txt
…..
Running the script I still was prompted for a password. So I guess this does not work.