[Freeipa-users] ldapsearch for AD users

Hanoz Elavia h.elavia at atomiccartoons.com
Wed Feb 22 15:05:22 UTC 2017

Thanks guys,

I think there might be a way to modify the LDAP query. I'm speaking to the
EMC /  Dell support personnel today to see what can be done.

Regards,

Hanoz

*Hanoz Elavia |*  IT Manager
*O:* 604-734-2866 *|*  *www.atomiccartoons.com
<http://www.atomiccartoons.com>*
112 West 6th Ave, Vancouver, BC, Canada, V5Y1K6