[Freeipa-users] os-x sierra + FreeIPA

Grant Janssen Grant.Janssen at efilm.com
Tue Jan 3 15:22:33 UTC 2017

I am experiencing difficulty dragging this over the finish line.  I have many CentOS hosts authenticating to IPA, but have hit the wall on OS-X.
I consider myself pretty strong on os-x, and have run OpenDirectory (though that was ten years ago). My issue appears to be the LDAP mapping between OD and IPA.
System Intregrity Protection is disabled.  Users can pull tickets fine, this snag is in login/createhomedir.

I initially posted this on the bug list, and was redirected here.
You will find the details of this issue easiest to digest on the bug list<https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/6581> (wiki markup is better that what this maling list would retain).

Please take a glance and let me know what you think.

Thank You for your attention.

- grant
This e-mail and any attachments are intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please immediately notify the sender by return email and permanently delete the original, any copy and any printout thereof. The integrity and security of e-mail cannot be guaranteed.