[Freeipa-users] how to make email as mandatory field before user creation

Petr Vobornik pvoborni at redhat.com
Tue Jan 3 17:45:13 UTC 2017

On 01/02/2017 08:46 PM, nirajkumar.singh at accenture.com wrote:
> Hi Prtr,
>
> Can you please suggest how to do it with plugins and which plugin I need to use and how to integrate that plugin with freeipa.
>
> Thanks
> Niraj

Disclaimer: the example below is not really save because it doesn't
handle e.g. stageusers and it might not work with later releases of
FreeIPA because IPA doesn't provide any supported plugin API yet.

Example: https://pvoborni.fedorapeople.org/plugins/backend/zuserplugin.py

Old(FreeIPA 3.3) extending guide:
  http://www.freeipa.org/images/5/5b/FreeIPA33-extending-freeipa.pdf

--