[Freeipa-users] Fwd: Unspecified GSS failure. Minor code may provide more information KDC has no support for encryption type

tarak sinha taraksinha09 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 15:37:42 UTC 2017

Hi Team,

My other node's are working fine. It's not asking any password. Please let
me know to fix this issue. thanks to reach out me
Here it is output from working node:---

debug1: Authentications that can continue: publickey,gssapi-with-mic,
password
debug1: Next authentication method: gssapi-with-mic
debug1: Delegating credentials
debug1: Delegating credentials
debug1: Authentication succeeded (gssapi-with-mic).
debug1: channel 0: new [client-session]
debug1: Entering interactive session.
Last login: Wed Jan  4 07:31:27 2017 from 10.229.67.109

###########################

logs from failure node while do ssh

ebug1: Authentications that can continue: publickey,gssapi-with-mic,password
debug1: Next authentication method: gssapi-with-mic
debug1: Unspecified GSS failure.  Minor code may provide more information
KDC has no support for encryption type

debug1: Unspecified GSS failure.  Minor code may provide more information
KDC has no support for encryption type

debug1: Unspecified GSS failure.  Minor code may provide more information

debug1: Authentications that can continue: publickey,gssapi-with-mic,
password
debug1: Offering public key: /uhome/tsinha/.ssh/id_rsa
debug1: Authentications that can continue: publickey,gssapi-with-mic,
password
debug1: Trying private key: /uhome/tsinha/.ssh/id_dsa
debug1: Trying private key: /uhome/tsinha/.ssh/id_ecdsa
debug1: Next authentication method: password

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Thanks,

Tarak

--