[Freeipa-users] DNS service fails to start on replica master

Jeff Goddard jgoddard at emerlyn.com
Thu Jan 5 18:33:01 UTC 2017

I re-read and walked through the troubleshooting steps. I have a mismatch
in Key Version Numbers in the keytab file:

Trying to renew the keytab file results in this error:

Failed to parse result: PrincipalName not found.

Retrying with pre-4.0 keytab retrieval method...
Failed to parse result: PrincipalName not found.

Failed to get keytab!
Failed to get keytab

Using simple authentication does work but I would prefer to find a solution
to the Kerberos problem. Do you have any further suggestions?

Thanks,

Jeff