[Freeipa-users] freeipa 4.4.0 and Ubuntu 14.04

Andy Brittingham abrittingham at monetra.com
Fri Jan 6 14:01:12 UTC 2017

Hi,

I upgraded my Freeipa servers to 4.4.0-14 on CentOS 7 yesterday. None of
my Ubuntu clients with versions < 16.04 (sssd version 1.13.4) can
authenticate against the upgraded servers. It appears the problem is the
version of sssd that is installed in the earlier Ubuntu versions. Is
this a know issue and does anyone know of a work around for this? The
sssd package in the PPA repo for 14.04 ( 1.12.5-1~trusty) didn't fix the
issue.

Thanks,

Andy