[Freeipa-users] Kerberos Clock Skew too great

Rakesh Rajasekharan rakesh.rajasekharan at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 08:37:21 UTC 2017

yes on the IPA server as well.. the offset isn't that high

jitter
*ip-10-10-1-150.e 132.163.4.101    2 u  119  128  377    0.431   -0.279
0.348

So, my NTP server, the ipa client and the IPA master.. all seems to not
have a high offset or a jitter.

There were about 1500 hosts that were alerting for "clock skew" and the
issue went away only after I did a resync using ntpdate on all those hosts

Is it possible that so many higher number of minor offsets adds up and
causes it. Coz from the individual offset it looks much below the 5min limit

Or, is there a way to tell whats the offset limit its actually looking for.

Thanks,
Rakesh