[Freeipa-users] CA crt renew -- encoding mismatch

Jan Orel janorel at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 17:11:42 UTC 2017

To sum up, our problem was we did not install new CA crt on all replicas,
which should be probably done using "ipa-certupdate", but we missed that in
the documentation.

Regarding the certificates encoding, we noticed that after the upgrade v3
-> v4 IPA issues certificates in UTF8STRING and as long as our CA crt was
still PRINTABLESTRING, it created miss-matched certificates. This could be
fixed by the CA crt renew.

J.