[Freeipa-users] report abuse

Alexander Bokovoy abokovoy at redhat.com
Mon Jan 16 05:53:18 UTC 2017

On su, 15 tammi 2017, Jeff Clay wrote:
>Not sure how this stuff is usually reported, but the person below needs removed from the group.
This is a spam bot and it is *not* on the list of subscribers. We ran
few experiments to find out that, you can check mailing list archives.

The spam bot actually mines the mailing list archives and sends emails
based on that one.

We could close down mail archives from the non-subscribers. As a negative
result, search engines will not be able to index it and this will reduce
your ability to search FreeIPA-related solutions via search engines.

>> Begin forwarded message:
>>
>> From: Mary Noel <gaiagentiliqw at yahoo.com>
>> Subject: Re: [Freeipa-users] 32 bit netmask detection and error during install
>> Date: January 15, 2017 at 8:18:57 PM CST
>> To: jeffclay at gmail.com
>>
>> okk, let's start chating with something that will make me wet for you...
>>

>> On Mon, Jan 16, 2017 at 8:18 AM, Jeff Clay <jeffclay at gmail.com <mailto:jeffclay at gmail.com>> wrote:
>>

>--

/ Alexander Bokovoy