[Freeipa-users] Error while issuing ipa-replica-install

Tomas Krizek tkrizek at redhat.com
Mon Jan 16 09:16:36 UTC 2017

On 01/15/2017 05:58 PM, Carlos Silva wrote:
> In case someone stumbles in the message because it has the same
> problem, all the debugging and solution found is in this
> ticket: https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/6613

You're hitting a known issue. We're currently working on a fix.

You can fix the problem yourself by modifying
/var/lib/pki/pki-tomcat/conf/server.xml on the master server. In the
AJP/1.3 Connector settings, change address from '::1' to 'localhost'.
After you restart the pki-tomcat service, you should be able to install
replicas.

--
Tomas Krizek