[Freeipa-users] Windows Server can't use FreeIPA's DNS server

Raul Dias raul at dias.com.br
Mon Jan 16 18:03:27 UTC 2017

Ok,

Found the issue.  I believe it is a Fedora (25) issue, but not sure
yet.  So, registering here for the archives.

My IPA is on a FC25 on a LXC container (2.0.6) on a Jessie host.

The IPA container ethernet is on a private bridge (not attached to any
real one).

The FC container was configured to do an offloading checksum.  I believe
it was FC's fault, but could be some other lxc host on the same bridge,
if possible.

Anyways, this command disabled offloading and it start to work:

# ethtool --offload eth0 rx off tx off gso off

Still, why only the 2k8 r2 complained about this, still have to be verified.

-rsd