[Freeipa-users] Limit regular user access only to self service portal

Georgijs Radovs georgijsr at scandiweb.com
Tue Jan 17 15:23:35 UTC 2017

Hello everyone!

Is it possible to configure Sef-service permissions in FreeIPA in a way,
so that, when regular users log in, they don't have read access to other
FreeIPA sections like "Policy", "Authentication", "IPA Server"...?

My goal is - when user logs in Self-service portal, he sees only his
user account in "Identity" tab, no other tabs like "Policy" or
"Authentication" and can read and write only to his profile.

Basically, I want to limit user to his account only, so he does not see
information about other accounts.

--
 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coVJlV1LJ84>