[Freeipa-users] Freeipa replica info to clents: guidance

Matrix matrix.zj at qq.com
Sat Jan 21 13:47:37 UTC 2017

Hi, Rakesh

Try 'ipa-client-install' with this option '--fixed-primary'. with it, '_srv_' will disappeared

From man page:
       --fixed-primary
              Configure  SSSD  to use a fixed server as the primary IPA server. The default is to
              use DNS SRV records to determine the primary server to use and  fall  back  to  the
              server  the client is enrolled with. When used in conjunction with --server then no
              _srv_ value is set in the ipa_server option in sssd.conf.

Matrix