[Freeipa-users] Search result has been truncated - Configured size limit exceeded

Tomasz Torcz tomek at pipebreaker.pl
Fri Jan 27 11:36:43 UTC 2017

On Fri, Jan 27, 2017 at 11:18:47AM +0000, Christophe TREFOIS wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> Since some time now, when we access a user details via the GUI in FreeIPA 4.4, we receive a
>
> "Search result has been truncated: Configured size limit exceeded” popup. It seems all fields are properly loaded and updating fields etc works.
>
> Does anybody know where this could come from and how to remove this message?

  See 5.3.4.1. Adjusting the Search Size and Time Limit

https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/7/html/Linux_Domain_Identity_Authentication_and_Policy_Guide/managing-idm-cli.html#tune-search-adjust-limits

--
Tomasz   .. oo o.   oo o. .o   .o o. o. oo o.   ..
Torcz    .. .o .o   .o .o oo   oo .o .. .. oo   oo