[Freeipa-users] Switch sudoers to IPA

deepak dimri deepak.dimri2016 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 16:20:41 UTC 2017

Hi Jakub, Actually that is what i am doing. i am creating the user with
same UID in IPA and then if i delete the user locally then i can
authenticate via IPA. Is there anyway i can do this without deleting the
user? This is just to use the same GID and avoid recreation of
home/directories.

Many Thanks for your response!

Regards,
Deepak