[Freeipa-users] Certificate Access issue

Alexander Bokovoy abokovoy at redhat.com
Tue Mar 21 14:29:56 UTC 2017

On ti, 21 maalis 2017, Artem Golubev wrote:
>We use sssd version 1.13.4 on our linux clients
>A user from ipa successfully authorizes on a linux client via ssh without a
>certificate. But then if we add a certificate - connection gets lost.
If Lukas is correct, 1.13.4 does not have the fix for broken
certificate-as-ssh public key:

$ git tag --contains 60787fb44924e84a0c7ddfe9d5e62e64ea1edcd1
sssd-1_13_90
sssd-1_13_91
sssd-1_14_0
sssd-1_14_0_alpha1
sssd-1_14_0_beta1
sssd-1_14_1
sssd-1_14_2
sssd-1_15_0
sssd-1_15_1
sssd-1_15_2

So the issue is fixed only in 1.14+ if we would be counting released
versions.

--
/ Alexander Bokovoy