[Freeipa-users] Authenticating windows users

grace rante thompson graziee at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 18:38:47 UTC 2017

Hi,

We are primarily linux/osx shop and we currently have FreeIPA/IDM (ver 4.2)
as our master. I will need to add a handful of windows machines and been
trying to figure out how to authenticate our windows users with
FreeIPA/IDM. Is this even possible? I know Global Catalogs may not happen
anytime soon (sad face).  I'm open to -all- ideas, even if it is a paid
solution (not sure if centrify and the likes can sync up to FreeIPA/IDM).

thanks