[Freeipa-users] Jenkins integration?

Maciej Drobniuch md at collective-sense.com
Fri Mar 24 10:27:11 UTC 2017

Hi Alex,

Even while using LDAP a browser (jxplorer) I can not login with the
following user DN
uid=admin,cn=users,cn=accounts,dc=mydomain,dc=com

javax.naming.AuthenticationException: [LDAP: error code 49 - Invalid
Credentials]

Only the Directory Manager cn and pwd works.
Any ideas what am I doing wrong?

Thanks!

--
Best regards