[Freeipa-users] MAKE Freeipa replica not work now

barrykfl at gmail.com barrykfl at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 02:43:06 UTC 2017

Hi all:

9444 port can be telnet ...Any idea ? the log show below as I don't have
more idea... If I plan to
migrate to same version of server what I have to copy ? as I saw
step of migration also similar to replica so now stuck on the steps.
Any Manual copy steps ? as I copy and paste the LDAP of ABC.com
and slapd_PKI ..It cannot start up ...can I just move slapd_ABC.com
's ldif other ignored ? many thks

Preparing replica for central.ABC.com from central.wisers.com
Creating SSL certificate for the Directory Server
preparation of replica failed: cannot connect to '
https://central.ABC.com:9444/ca/ee/ca/profileSubmitSSLClient':
(PR_END_OF_FILE_ERROR) Encountered end of file.
cannot connect to '
https://central.ABC.com:9444/ca/ee/ca/profileSubmitSSLClient':
(PR_END_OF_FILE_ERROR) Encountered end of file.
  File "/usr/sbin/ipa-replica-prepare", line 490, in <module>
    main()

  File "/usr/sbin/ipa-replica-prepare", line 361, in main
    export_certdb(api.env.realm, ds_dir, dir, passwd_fname, "dscert",
replica_fqdn, subject_base)

  File "/usr/sbin/ipa-replica-prepare", line 150, in export_certdb
    raise e