[Freeipa-users] First-class support for the docker image

Terence Kent terencekent at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 16:30:35 UTC 2017

Martin,

Thanks for the response! I'm glad to hear that it's just a time/resource
issue, not that you wanted to keep the container work separate for some
reason.

If we can find time, I'll see we can have some our folks help out on the
efforts!

Best,
Terence

P.S. Maybe someday FreeIPA can be reduced to a set of connected containers
for the various services, and just orchestration script for management. How
clean would that be!