[Freeipa-users] sudo (sssd) hangs due to ipa install/uninstall scripts

Prasun Gera prasun.gera at gmail.com
Tue May 9 08:35:35 UTC 2017

Just writing to say that the automount scripts still seem to be quite
broken in RHEL 7.3. I did a couple of client installs recently, and
ipa-client-automount
--install completed successfully, but didn't add sss to /etc/nsswitch.conf.
By now, I've got used to this pattern. So I look for the presence or
absence of sss in nsswitch.conf after running any of these scripts, since
that seems to be the most common issue.