[Freeipa-users] Domain Levels

Michael Plemmons michael.plemmons at crosschx.com
Wed May 10 20:42:08 UTC 2017

I am currently running 4.4.0 on a three node cluster.  My domain level is
currently 0 on all three nodes.  Is there a reason to keep the domain level
at 0?  I do not plan on adding any older versions of IPA into the cluster.
Is there anything I need to worry about if I elevate the domain level to 1?

My current setup is the server A is the master and B and C are replicas.  I
do not have replication agreements between B and C and I am looking into
creating those agreements.  If I increase the domain level do I have to
handle anything differently if I add the B to C replication agreement?

*Mike Plemmons | Senior DevOps Engineer | CROSSCHX*
614.427.2411
mike.plemmons at crosschx.com
www.crosschx.com