[Freeipa-users] Domain Levels

Michael Plemmons michael.plemmons at crosschx.com
Thu May 11 14:53:24 UTC 2017

I got my answer.  I did not have to restart any services.  I ran the
domainlevel-set command on the master and it propagated to all cluster
nodes.  I verified this by running domainlevel-get on each server and they
all showed 1.

*Mike Plemmons | Senior DevOps Engineer | CROSSCHX*
614.427.2411
mike.plemmons at crosschx.com
www.crosschx.com