[Freeipa-users] Spam

Vinny Del Signore vdel at us.ibm.com
Wed May 17 00:15:12 UTC 2017

Hi Andrew,

I just sent my first mail today around 5:30pm EST and have already received
five spam e-mails from "Amy Kristen".  Three of these included nude photos.
These are the two e-mail addresses used so far.  Hoping this stops.

-Vin

Amy Kristen <amykristen4942 at euthe.com>
Amy Kristen <amykristen5664 at icaoq.com>

   Vin