[Freeipa-users] ipa-replica-install hangs: starting certificate server instance

Callum Guy callum.guy at x-on.co.uk
Thu May 18 09:33:17 UTC 2017

Hi All,

Just following on from this, I have performed an installation without
--setup-ca and it has completed successfully.

I now need to understand what impact this might have, is it the case that I
can still install/configure the CA component? Is there any documentation on
this action?

Also in the event of a failure of my master server (I only have these two)
will all my certificates be invalidated and lost or will the replica still
be able to handle these certificates until a time where a new master has
been created?

Thanks,

Callum

--

*0333 332 0000  |  www.x-on.co.uk <http://www.x-on.co.uk>  |   **
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/x-on>   <https://www.facebook.com/XonTel>
  <https://twitter.com/xonuk> *
X-on is a trading name of Storacall Technology Ltd a limited company
registered in England and Wales.
Registered Office : Avaland House, 110 London Road, Apsley, Hemel
Hempstead, Herts, HP3 9SD. Company Registration No. 2578478.
The information in this e-mail is confidential and for use by the
addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
X-on immediately on +44(0)333 332 0000 and delete the
message from your computer. If you are not a named addressee you must not
use, disclose, disseminate, distribute, copy, print or reply to this email. Views
or opinions expressed by an individual
within this email may not necessarily reflect the views of X-on or its
associated companies. Although X-on routinely screens for viruses,
addressees should scan this email and any attachments
for viruses. X-on makes no representation or warranty as to the absence of
viruses in this email or any attachments.