Progress Report

Atul Aggarwal searchatul at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 02:57:26 UTC 2009

The prototype is almost ready and some of issues has been fixed like
prioritize .torrent file over directory, fake index file generated is parsed
by lftp etc.
There is no provision of time stamp in torrent file and timestamp is
required for proxy servers. When I talked on libtorrent irc channel, I got a
really positive response from several developers. So as discussed on irc, i
am trying to add time stamp in libtorrent library. Also this extenstion can
be posted as BEP on bittorrent.org website as promised by one of the
developer :). I am now working on writing patch for libtorrent for adding
timestamp.

--
Regards,

Atul Aggarwal