Draft patch for mtime, symlink attribute and symlink path

Atul Aggarwal atul.aggarwal.cse05 at itbhu.ac.in
Thu Jun 25 13:50:55 UTC 2009

Hi,

boost::filesystem::path sym_pth (symlink_path);

>  that line is not used, you should remove it.

I could not find this line in the patch. Am i missing something?

> case 'l': e.symlink_attribute = true; break;
>

>  these lines should be changed to:
>
> case 'l': e.symlink_attribute = true; e.size = 0; break;

Done.

> fs::path symlink_pth ("");
>
>  you don't actually have to explicitly construct the path, you can just
> pass ""
> directly to the function.

This seemed interesting, hence i removed the another declaration of add_file
and pass the default value of "" to symlink_path in the existing function.

> Also, could you make a patch against the current trunk?

Done.

Any other changes todo?
--
Regards