[Jboss-eap-beta-list] Re: Can't download JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 4.2 Beta2

Aaron Darcy adarcy at redhat.com
Fri Jun 1 00:10:15 UTC 2007

Thanks for your mail. I've attached a screenshot (pdf) of where you
'should' be able to see the link for the JBoss Enterprise Application
Platform Beta, once you're logged in to the Customer Support Portal;
it's highlighted in gray on the left hand side, fifth row down.

Let me know if you can't see this link & I'll pass this on to our
customer services team; you may have a Customer Support Portal
entitlement issue.

While we sort this out, you can also access the multi-platform Beta
download at the following site:
ftp://ftp.redhat.com/pub/redhat/linux/beta/JBEAP4.2.0-Beta2/

Thanks

-Aaron

--

IT executives rate Red Hat #1 for value