Can't connect to bonobo-server

Odin Nøsen odin at gnuskole.no
Fri Dec 12 07:21:29 UTC 2008

In the default F10 LTSP thin client I get an error that Nautilus doesn't start because
it can't connect to the bonobo-activation-server. The prosess
"/usr/libexec/bonobo-activation-server --ac-activate --ior-output-fd=17" is left running
on the TS after the user has logged out. I can remove the gnome-python2-bonobo-packages,
but I'm then losing orca and gnome-widges.

I'm using NIS and NFS to mount /home from a CentOS v5.2-server.

I'm not getting this error in the default F9 LTSP thin client (with NIS and NFS).

Someone got a good advice?

Odin