Network install via nfs

Barry R Cisna brcisna at eazylivin.net
Fri Dec 12 23:11:41 UTC 2008

Hello List,

I wanted to add. This is as extensive as the FC9 installation manual
gets in regards to doing an network install, in this case nfs.

http://www.linuxtopia.org/online_books/installation_guides/fedora_9_installation_guide/fedora_9_sn-nfs-install-settings.html

I also wanted to make it a little clearer,from my previous post. I get
through all of the setup stuff,to were anaconda partitions and formats
the drive and tries to start installing the OS. This is were I receive
the various errors. In the same place actually, just a different error
message. Also I did download the FC9 boot.iso to try and do my network
install just to clarify this.
Just curious if anyone here has actually done an network install with
the k12lnux-terminal-server-fc9.iso?

Thanks,
Barry Cisna