Respin of K12Linux-F9: SELinux prevents rpcbind from starting

Peter Scheie peter at scheie.homedns.org
Mon Dec 22 01:05:07 UTC 2008

Warren,
I did a rebuild of the F9 K12Linux using the livecd-creator script, as we
discussed.  Build-wise it's fine.  But when I boot the resulting ISO, SELinux is
preventing rpcbind from starting.  I was able to make it work by following the
steps that the AVC monitor suggests; but for demo purposes, this should not be a
requirement.  Is this something that can be fixed in the kickstart file?  Or where?

Peter