Untested K12Linux F10 Live media

Peter Scheie peter at scheie.homedns.org
Thu Dec 25 22:49:54 UTC 2008

Installed the ISO onto a USB stick, and that boots just fine.  Went through the
steps to enable the network bridge, with no troubles.  Booted a thin client, a
Dell Latitude laptop that pxe boots.  But ldm seems broken: the blue login
screen background and a text entry box come up, but there's no text, no icons,
typing does not produce anything in the text entry box.  I uncommented
SCREEN_02=shell in /var/lib/tftpboot/ltsp/i386/lts.conf and rebooted the TC, but
still was not able to Ctrl-Alt-F2 to a terminal screen.  It's as if the keyboard
is dead (except it works just fine with a F9 K12Linux server).

Peter