LDM_DIRECTX=yes by default?

Andrew Osborne amposborne at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 3 22:56:30 UTC 2008

I would agree Warren , I have now a working and used test setup with 10
Terminals connected to Fedora 8/LTSP5 in a Primary School, sound and video
is in heavy use, with LDM_DIRECTX=yes enabled the terminals are more
responsive.

I would expect if one wanted more security then having an option to set it
is more logical, than removing it.