Day 1: LTSP Hackfest Portland 2008

nilakhya chatterjee weba at ancollege.org
Sat Jul 26 21:01:23 UTC 2008

its good 2 read through the " ldm " improvements .....waiting for tomorrows
.....posts

apart from that i have realised that only few helper scripts for
ltsp-server-initialize function now,  and many have already been removed
from the /usr/share/ltsp/script.d directory

also the nfs auto-configuration through ltsp-server-initialise script
/ manual configuration adds

/opt/ltsp *(ro, root_squash) which is not so secure .......

rather  changing it to

/opt/ltsp 172.31.100.0/255.255.255.0 (ro,root_squash) .......

and please also bring ltsp-server-initialize thoughts of mine  in the
hackfest .......

wish you all another great day !!!