LTSP 5

Darryl Bond dbond at nrggos.com.au
Thu Jun 5 05:35:57 UTC 2008

I haven't tried it exhaustively but xrandr displays a list of
resolutions that look reasonably valid.
It can't be any worse than putting X_MODE_0 =  1234x765

Screen 0: minimum 640 x 400, current 1680 x 1050, maximum 1680 x 1050
default connected 1680x1050+0+0 0mm x 0mm
   1680x1050      60.0*
   1600x1024      60.0
   1400x1050      60.0
   1280x1024      75.0     60.0
   1440x900       60.0
   1280x960       60.0
   1360x768       60.0
   1152x864       75.0     70.0     60.0
   1024x768       75.0     60.0     70.0
   832x624        75.0
   800x600        75.0     60.0     72.0     56.0
   640x480        75.0     60.0     73.0
   720x400        70.0

Darryl