Warren in meeting June 15th

Warren Togami wtogami at redhat.com
Tue Jun 10 17:37:26 UTC 2008

Hey folks, I'm back from travelling now.  This upcoming Sunday, June
15th at 10:30 eastern (1430 UTC) I will be back for the weekly meeting.

https://fedorahosted.org/k12linux/wiki/Meetings

Stuff for next meeting:
* lts.conf options that we currently don't support because we rely on X
autoconfiguration instead of configure-x.sh.
* screen resolution (Our X developers suggest that users who need a
resolution other than default to use a custom xorg.conf file.)
* keyboard layout (code exists to fix it in the rhpl library.  We need
to either use it or copy it)

I might consider making configure-x.sh optional but:
- it might make things confusing because of inconsistent behavior.
- it needs changes to work without Debian stuff.

* What else do we need to fix to make K12Linux production ready?

If you have thoughts about this now, please do write your ideas in this
thread.

Warren Togami
wtogami at redhat.com