Unrelated issue with ltsp-vmclient - breaks kvm windows machines

Dan Young dyoung at mesd.k12.or.us
Tue Mar 25 23:34:37 UTC 2008

I saw this on moving to rawhide. The NIC (as e1000) works fine for me
in Windows when I install this Intel driver:
http://tinyurl.com/336qts

Video is still borked, however. The PCI ID in Windows indicates it's a
VMWare SVGA II, but a driver scraped out of the VMWare Tools package
did not work.

$ rpm -q --changelog kvm | grep 'Mon Mar 03 2008' -A1
* Mon Mar 03 2008 Jeremy Katz <katzj at redhat.com> - 62-3
- Default to vmwaresvga now that it's been fixed to work

--
Dan Young <dyoung at mesd.k12.or.us>
Multnomah ESD - Technology Services