fl_teachertool

Robert Arkiletian robark at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 20:11:28 UTC 2008

As a follow up to the irc meeting today:

I just remembered something. I *think* I read something about Edubuntu
deciding to drop TCM Thin Client Manager
http://doc.ubuntu.com/edubuntu/edubuntu/handbook/C/ltsp-tcm.html

and replace it with Italc.
http://italc.sourceforge.net/

Although I'm not positive. They may decide to have both.

People might also want to look at Italc. It was not originally made for
thin clients but I think they have modified it.

I did do a basic port of teachertool to an older version of
Edubuntu (ltsp 5) for Jim Kronenbusch.  But not sure if it still works. In any
case, my new version, which is still in development will be released
for old k12ltsp first (probably in May or June). I will *try* to have a
port for k12linux by Sept when school starts again.

--
Robert Arkiletian