localapps

rmcdaniel at indata.us rmcdaniel at indata.us
Fri Nov 7 18:45:18 UTC 2008

Localapps seem to run slower than a similar app on the server.  My thin
clinets are HP T5530 with 256MB.  Is there a setting that can be changed
to improve the performance?  For example when I start Firefox as an
localapp, it takes about 5 seconds to load.  Running Firefox from the
server takes about 2 seconds.  It also seems a little slugish when the
localapp is running.

Ron