localapps

Peter Scheie peter at scheie.homedns.org
Sat Nov 8 17:40:51 UTC 2008

I think the idea with local apps is that you'll set a flag in lts.conf
for those clients that can support them, and then it shows up as a
submenu, under the Applications menu, called Local Applications.  If a
given client doesn't have the horsepower, then the submenu won't be
there (because you've disabled in lts.conf).

Peter