Help Needed: jetpipe testing

Warren Togami wtogami at redhat.com
Tue Nov 25 03:40:39 UTC 2008

Is anyone successfully using jetpipe with F9 K12Linux?  William Fragakis
indicated that jetpipe was working for him until he updated his client
chroot with the latest ltsp update.  I personally have never used
jetpipe and lack local printing hardware so I cannot test this easily.

If you are currently successfully using jetpipe, could you please update
your client chroot to the latest F9 updates and see if it still works?

Peter Scheie and I want to go ahead with a K12Linux F9 final relesae,
but I want to be sure this jetpipe issue is fixed before we go ahead.

Warren Togami
wtogami at redhat.com