make livecd-iso-to-disk script available on k12linux download page?

Peter Scheie peter at scheie.homedns.org
Mon Oct 13 02:43:04 UTC 2008

Any chance the livecd-iso-to-disk script, used to install the Live image to USB
or DVD, could be made available at the same URL as the image itself?  Doing so
would, I think, make it easier for people to get it installed onto USB sticks,
et al.  Not everyone is apt to be familiar with mounting ISO files on the
loopback device for extracting the script, although I do think it should still
be included in the image.

Peter